Friday, June 1, 2012

Chocolate Smore Gooey Bars




Ever since I made the White Chocolate Gooey Bars I knew I wanted to make a chocolate version! This recipe is so simple and so delicious! I couldn't stop picking at the pan-I secretly always pick at the pan and create another straight line so it's not obvious how much I have actually devoured! :) Enjoy :) 




Ingredients: 
1 Box Devils Food Chocolate Cake Mix 
1 Stick Softened Unsalted Butter 
1 Large Egg
2 1/2 Cups of Milk Chocolate Chips 
1 Cup of Mini Marshmallows 
1 Cup of Chocolate Marshmallows (I bought some at Target)
1/2 Can of Condensed Milk 


Directions: 
Preheat oven to 350F & Grease a 8X8 Pan. 
1. Place the cake mix, butter & egg in a large bowl and mix together until combined- you will be left with a thick dough. 
2. Press half of the dough into the prepared pan. Layer the dough with graham crackers, chocolate chips and marshmallows. 
3. Press the rest of the dough on top of marshmallows then drizzle with condensed milk. 
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes. As tempting as it will look coming out of the oven do your best to let it cool as it will be super gooey! And you could easily burn yourself or make a huge mess! 





Recipe based off of Picky Palate recipe 

No comments:

Post a Comment