Saturday, June 2, 2012

Peanut Butter Marshmallow White Chocolate Bars



WOAH are these babies good! When I saw this recipe it automatically went on my "To Bake" list. I won't lie it has taken me a while to come back to these as my "list" is ever-growing. I wanted to use up what I had in my baking cupboards and I happened to have all of these ingredients on hand :) YAY! And I have a kids birthday party to go to and I am going to work tonight so I can hopefully get rid of the whole pan so I don't sit and eat every last bite myself! Yes, I have done that before on many occasions :/


These bars are delicious and very rich! I like to cut the bars into small squares because they are so rich but any size will do! Enjoy!




Ingredients: 


1 Yellow Cake Mix 
1 Stick of Softened Butter 
1 Large Egg
1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
3/4 Cup Marshmallow Creme
14oz Can of Condensed Milk 
11 oz Bag of White Chocolate Chips 
3/4 Cup Mallow Bits


Directions: 
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line a 9X13 pan with foil and spray with non stick cooking spray or butter the pan. 
2. In a medium sized bowl mix together the cake mix, butter and egg until combined. You will end up with a thick dough. Press the dough into the pan.
3. In a medium sized bowl mix together the peanut butter, marshmallow creme and condensed milk until combined. Pour over the dough. Top with white chocolate chips and mallow bits. 
4. Bake for 24-26 minutes. Enjoy :) 











Recipe slightly adapted from Picky Palate

No comments:

Post a Comment