A while back I was once again browsing one of my favorite websites Picky-Palate and saw this delicious recipe and instantly added it to my must bake list. Well that list is ever growing every day... ridiculously long. I was looking over the list/or stack of paper/or Pinterest board of my to do list of baking and rediscovered these.
Today was the day!
As soon as I tasted these I wondered WHY?!?!! Why had I not made these the day of?? They are delish! Chewy, white chocolate marshmallowy goodness.
1 Box of Yellow Cake Mix
1 Large Egg
1 Stick of unsalted butter
4 1/2 Full Honey Graham Crackers
1 Bag of White Chocolate Chips (11.5oz)
2 Cups of Mini Marshmallows
1/2 Can of Condensed Milk
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 8X8 pan.
- In a medium sized bowl mix together the yellow cake mix, large egg and butter until combined.
- Press half of the dough in prepared pan.
- Layer graham crackers on top of dough followed by white chocolate chips then marshmallows.
- Press the rest of the dough on top and drizzle with condensed milk.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes. Let cool in pan otherwise you will end up with a gooey mess ;)
recipe source: Picky-Palate