Friday, April 6, 2012

Shoes OMG Shoes

I am a big believer in the saying "If the shoe fits buy it in every color", especially for comfy high heels! 

Over the past few years my love of shoes has grown... although my closet has not :( I constantly find my self justifying another pair of black boots "Well, I don't have black suede boots with a wedge" Although I already have black leather boots with a wedge, flat black suede boots, and suede black boots with a heel. Now apply that philosophy to every color, type and different sized heel to all shoes. 

The other day I saw a pair of shoes that were screaming my name! I didn't have any shoes in this color and they had a nice thick heel and were only $30! 

I am so excited to wear them for spring and summer! What a gorgeous color! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment