Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Biscoff Mallow Bit Chocolate Chip Cookies




The other day I was at my local Cost Plus World Market and picked up some more of one of the most addicting things ever!! BISCOFF SPREAD!! I LOVE IT!! Then I was at Target and picked up some Mallow Bits which I also LOVE! 

Later on in the week I was craving cookies (I always crave cookies who doesn't?) and decided I wanted to throw in some mix-ins to a basic chocolate chip cookie. I decided on these and it was wonderful! If you have never had the joy of tasting Biscoff Spread you are surely missing out! The great thing about it is that the consistency of the spread is like a creamy peanut butter so it is super easy to add into baked goods :) 

The cookie had a caramelized taste to it and the mallow bits added a nice sweetness too! 


Ingredients: 

1/2 Cup Butter 
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Sugar
3/4 Cup Biscoff Spread
1 Large Egg
1 TSP Vanilla Extract 
1 3/4 Cup AP Flour / Whole Wheat Flour 
1/2 TSP Salt 
1/2 TSP Baking Powder 
1 Cup Mallow Bits 
1 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips 

Directions: 

1. Preheat oven to 350F and line your baking sheet with silpat liner if you have them 
2. In bowl of an electric mixer cream together the butter and sugars. Then add the Biscoff Spread. Add egg and vanilla
3. Whisk together flour, slat and baking powder in a small bowl then add to the wet ingredients 
4. Mix in the chocolate chips 
5. Hand stir in the Mallow Bits
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Let cool on wire rack. Enjoy









No comments:

Post a Comment