Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pretzel Crusted Brownies



I like brownies. I don't LOVE them. I LOVE cookies. I LOVE chocolate. But anyways I decided to go ahead and make some brownies! These were quite scrumptious. I really enjoyed the texture of the pretzel crust. It was a nice addition. And I threw in all kinds of mix-in's really just what I had in the cupboard you could really throw in whatever you want. 




Ingredients:
1 Box of Brownie Mix or Your Fav Brownie Recipe
3 Cups of Crushed Pretzels
1 Cup Butter Melted
1/4 Cup Sugar
3/4 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Chocolate Covered Toffee Chips
1/2 Cup Chopped Peanut Butter Cups


Directions:


1. Preheat oven to brownie recipe temp. Lightly grease a 9X13 pan.
2. In a large bowl mix together crushed pretzels, butter and sugar. Press into pan.
3. Make brownies according to box/recipe. Mix in chocolate chips, chocolate covered toffee bits, and peanut butter cups. (You can mix in whatever you like, this is just what I had on hand)
4. Bake according to brownie recipe.
5. Enjoy :)






recipe adapted from : Love From The Oven

No comments:

Post a Comment