Friday, January 13, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 hr Cream Gel Shadow

Image source: maybelline.com 

On a recent visit to Target I saw a display of the new products Maybelline released. I came across these eyeshadows. Just by looking at their packaging they reminded me instantly of MAC Paint Pots which I LOVE! I decided to give them a shot and tried out three colors- Bad to the Bronze, Too Cool (white) and Painted Purple. 

That night I decided to use them and was so happy with the results! They are just like MAC paint pots, only difference for me was that Maybelline Color Tattoo's are a bit creamier. I have now used them as an eyeshadow base and worn by themselves. The packaging is also really nice, glass containers that  are clear on the bottom so you can easily distinguish each color.  I absolutely love them and cannot wait to purchase more colors. I purchased each one for about $6.99. 

No comments:

Post a Comment